Occupation: Industrial Mechanic
Family: Lisa (Wife)
When did you start racing? Began racing karts in 1986
When did you start racing in your current division? 2014 (Inaugural Crate Sprint Car Season)
How did you get started in racing? I got started in racing because my entire family was involved in racing.
What divisions have you raced? Feature wins in more than 10 different divisions on dirt and ashpalt
Racing Goals: Win races fairly and have fun.
Significant wins, accomplishments, championships, etc?
- 2014 Ohsweken Speedway Strickland’s GMC Crate Sprint Car Champion
- 5 Crate Sprint Car Feature Wins
- 7 360 Sprint Car Feature Wins
- 2-time Southern Ontario Sprints Labour Day Classic Champion (2008 & 2009)
- 2-time Flamboro Speedway Oktoberfest Champion (1995 & 2012)
- Multiple World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series starts
- Only driver to win a feature in every headline division at Ohsweken Speedway (DIRT Pro Mod – 1996, Sportsman 1997-2007, CorrPak 360 Sprint Car 2008 – Present)
- Feature wins in more than 10 different divisions of race cars.